Fly in a ski plane and a helicopter on the same day for an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook. Land on the Tasman Glacier and enjoy the incredible mountain views.
Flight Information: includes your selection of ski runs (1 or 2) and your choice of aircraft and lunch on the glacier
Ski The Tasman 2020 starts from July 1st – September 31st
- Exclusive Charter - 1 Run Ski Plane Up To 6 People
- Exclusive Charter - 2 Run Ski Plane Up To 6 People
- Exclusive Charter Ski Plane & Helicopter - 2 Run Ski Plane & Helicopter 2 Run - Up To 5 People
NZ’s Longest Ski Runs – Ski the Tasman Glacier!
This incredible day combines the breathtaking views of flying over the Southern Alps and the Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park with the once-in-a-lifetime experience of actually skiing on the famous Tasman Glacier, New Zealand’s longest glacier.
The ski terrain is easy to moderate (blue runs), and the pace is relaxed. With two ski runs included in the Ski The Tasman package, Mount Cook Ski Planes and Helicopters will fly your ski party into the top of the Tasman Glacier so that you can stretch your legs and make some turns down this one-of-a-kind ski slope.
We will be there to provide the re-run before you enjoy lunch on the glacier and your final ski run exploring a new part of the Tasman Glacier.
Book online to reserve this unique New Zealand skiing adventure.
2020 Ski The Tasman – Snowboarders Now Welcome!
- Exclusive Charter – 1 Run in a Ski Plane – Up To 6 People
- Exclusive Charter – 2 Run in a Ski Plane – Up To 6 People
- Exclusive Charter – 2 Run in a Ski Plane & Helicopter – Up To 5 People
Require transport from Queenstown?
We’re able to organise transport from Queenstown and Wanaka for you and your group. Choose from a range of options – including self-drive, guided road transport or fly for the ultimate in luxury and maximise your time. Contact us via Email, Phone or LiveChat and let us arrange the best option for you.