Fly in a ski plane and a helicopter on the same day for an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook. Land on the Tasman Glacier and enjoy the incredible mountain views.
- 9,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
- 13,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
- 15,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
Feel the thrill of jumping out of a plane!
This world-exclusive tour will leave you speechless. Helicopter, ski plane and freefall your way around the Southern Alps of New Zealand – the perfect combination of adrenaline and picturesque scenery.
Through four different modes of flying, you will experience dazzling alpine backdrops, landings on the Tasman Glacier, an up-close-and-personal look at Aoraki/Mt Cook, glacier and Lake Pukaki.
This is the best way to experience all that this area has to offer while getting an unforgettable adrenaline rush on this hair-raising adventure. Reserve your journey online.
Tick all of your bucket lists off with us, and see every aspect of this stunning area!
- A 45-minute Helicopter and ski plane flight including landing/taking off on the Tasman Glacier – NZ’s longest glacier! Change over of aircraft on the glacier!
- Fly high in the skydive plane – strapped to your tandem master
- Skydive from 9,000ft, 13,000ft or 15,000ft on the same day or pick another day of your choice!
Includes glacier/snow landing.
Experience duration is approximately 45 minutes
Departs from Mount Cook Airport & Pukaki Airport
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to Availability