Fly in a ski plane or helicopter to enjoy an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook! One aircraft will take you for your Tasman Glacier landing and an alternative aircraft will be your return flight back to the airport.
Alpine Combo and SkyDive Mt Cook – Combo Package
- 9,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
- 13,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
- 15,000ft Skydive + Alpine Combo
Mount Cook Ski Planes & Helicopters are now accepting Laybuy.
For information on how to use Laybuy with Mount Cook Ski Planes & Helicopters visit our Laybuy information page.
Feel the thrill of jumping out of a plane!
This world-exclusive tour will leave you speechless. Helicopter, ski plane and free-fall your way around the Southern Alps of New Zealand – the perfect combination of adrenaline and picturesque scenery.
Through four different modes of flying, you will experience dazzling alpine backdrops, beautiful views of the Tasman Glacier, an up-close-and-personal look at Aoraki/Mt Cook, glacier and Lake Pukaki.
This is the best way to experience all that this area has to offer while getting an unforgettable adrenaline rush on this hair-raising adventure. Reserve your journey online.
Tick all of your bucket lists off with us, and see every aspect of this stunning area!
- A 45-minute Helicopter and ski plane flight including landing/taking off on the Tasman Glacier – NZ’s longest glacier! Change over of aircraft on the glacier!
- Fly high in the skydive plane – strapped to your tandem master
- Skydive from 9,000ft, 13,000ft or 15,000ft on the same day or pick another day of your choice!
Includes ski plane glacier/snow landing.
Experience duration is approximately 45 minutes
Departs from Mount Cook Airport & Pukaki Airport
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to Availability